Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dr. M become witness

Dr.M, are you kidding me? News article.

You confirm that you willing to testify to defend Tun Ling from the criminal offence that he's being charged with at the moment? Did I hear wrongly?

I'm a little worried for you Dr.M.

No mean to disrespect you but do you still remember a time not too long ago, a year or two ago, you are summoned by the Royal Commission to explain or rather to assist in the Lingam Tape enquiry? And do you still remember how unhelpful you are towards the enquiry when you note to the panel of commission that the event took place while you're still in office as,

"I cannot remember" (Tak boleh ingat)

Do you you still remember this incident? If we follow according to your pure weak power of memory as evident in aforesaid public enquiry ,I would today sincerely doubt you would even remember what Tun Ling did back in the time when he approach you to conspire ...opps... I mean induce you into giving a close one eye approval for the outright devaluation of Port Klang Land for the purpose of self-profitering ?

UNLESS you could only remember this particular incident that took place years back on how Tun Dr.Ling DIDN'T conspire ...opps...I mean induce you into giving a close one eye approval for the outright devaluation of Port Klang Land for the purpose of self-profiteering.

No comments: