Friday, March 14, 2008

Bimbo posting. Recap every shit you feel.Rambling warned.

" Dude, I need to blog.I need to blog! I need to pen down my current feeling NOW!" is exactly what I uttered in class yesterday at approximately 2.34pm. My hand is itched of typing down my emotion, wanting to let the whole world know what I was feeling at that particular moment of time.


I wanted to die. Commit suicide. My emo-ness has transended my body and soul, again. I can't no longer endure the agony. I need to end it, fast and thoroughly. I want to die yet frantic of pain infliction. I kinda like the feeling when the nurse poke a tranquillizer into my blood vein as an ease of pain when donating blood. It's titillating just for your info. Speaking of donating blood, how many brave guy/girl out there actually have the balls/tits of steel to donate blood?


I thought of cutting the wrist method, but its so scary. You have to endure the excruciating pain and blood spurts before you're officially departure from this deceitful world.That's too slow. I scared I'll fall asleep.


Of another method, killing myself upon driving at high speed is way too roller coaster shocking to me. To be honest, I've only ridden roller coaster once. The heart popping out experience is sadly admited never worth a second try. Even after every thrilling outright dangerous car overtaking stunt I took, I'll take a deep breath after that and repent doing such foolhardy act.



Moving on, I subsequently thought of jumping into a middle of any racial intensify clash so that people will slash me with their parang.It's titillating. Wait, how come I always have this sadomasochistic feeling whenever people wanna inflict injury upon me? Haha.



I want to have a suicide where I don't get to anticipate or taste any pain. I want to leave this world without pain as being my last feel. Maybe asking the US to drop a atomic bomb onto KL could fulfil this picky suicide attempt of mine. From there, all I will ever feel is a bright glaring white light gushing towards me and end my life abruptly. This sounds very cool. No pain but gain. But wait, that means all my friend living in KL will be sacrificed for my selfish crave. That's cool! Picture this in heaven," Gosh, finally I've leave that deceitful human kill human world down there. Hey, Kenny why are you here? Don't you have a class to attend tomorrow?"

Anyway, I can't be so selfish . Perhaps the only sensible options that ought to satisfy my picky criteria for painless and zero anticipation suicide attempt was to get someone to shoot me in the head from behind. Excecution style. However the downside of this method is, whose willing to do me this illicit favour?

Sigh. Now I'm out of option. Can anyone suggest a suicide method? Don't worry, I'm not going to mati so cepat. Got many things I haven't do yet. I just wanna see the creativity of my fellow avid readers. Hit me with some witty and creative way of commiting suicide.

*In an ultra procrastinating mode right now*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't go to heaven if you kill yourself. You go to hell, or you get stuck in a limbo where you repeat the scene of suicide again and again... and again for eternity. Not to mention your spirit will haunt that spot for a long-looooooong time. Not exactly the end of your sufferings. X^D

BTW, heard of 'down-the-street not across-the-street'?