Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fucking emo right now

Oh my fucking God! My condition is seriously deteriorating. My hair is falling bits by bits mutilating my very beloved head by DAY. Note the emphasise, "by DAY". Now, my forehead has became HIGHER and BROADER compared to previous memorable hairful year. It's so fugly now. I feel like I'm contracted with some kind of hair loss disease where bacteria eats up my hair cell . On top of that , as a corollary to my recently developed cacophobic characteristic, I further suffer a terrible repugnance .

Fortunately my fringe is long enough to conceal the vexing part of my *cough* good looking face *cough*. Despite this,my condition is yet disturbing to my own emotional detriment(psychology effect) to the extent only Yun Nam Hair Care could solve my problem . You may call this an emo or whatever. But for me, this catasrophe is tormenting and agonying painful. It's the mother of all disaster. It's like you've been forcefully shaved(thought of writing rape but it sound very obscenic) for no apparent reason.

It's really unpalatable to see I would go bald in my early years. I'm too young to die. Opps I mean to go bald.

I need to plant some hair damn it! Or else I'll go crazy. Lunatic as people called it.

No comments: