Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Confession of the deep throat

I happen to have a girl friend that unbelivably capable of alluring a bunch of my friend to go loony for her. I didn't know this until last New Year celebration when my deep throat relate to me only I knew there's a handful of my friends have actually expressed their "love" and gone after this girl friend of mine. Initially I didn't know that she has such a high demand in the market not untill deep throat told me. Yes, I'm a snob when it comes to first impression assessment.

Prior to deep throat's confession (confession means he has hearted this girl friend of mine before), I thought she was just a normal studious girl who happen to have a wide network of friend. Little did I know, there are admirers lurking among her network of friends whom I personally knew. Sounds spooky isn't it. Maklumlah, hungry ghost festival just around the corner.

Hence, deep throat exposed to me those he knew of had gone after her. To my surprise, some I didn't expect to get involve in this lovey-dovey-chinky-panky-loony entanglement is on the name list. Deep throat able to obtained the list because girls tend to flaunt out who and how much admirer she had to his prospect admirer.

It really astonished me how those admirers good at covering the tracks dissuading any doubt of linkage of himself with the girl friend. Some even went to great length to announce boycott against this girl purportedly she is a whore,bitch,liar and backstabbers. Just add in the worst adjective you can find to denounce a friendship la..

And I was naive enough to actually believe the boycott and I participated in the rally.

I tested few victim in this entanglement using my way. As foreseen, human will give multiple reason to declare innocence. The male species especially are popular for their self-ego and this brings us alot of interesting excuses on the interrogation table. Those who has strong ego will try to refute the facts I've obtained where he purported the girl is the one who make the move not vice versa. In this particular case, the victim's face has deceived his appeared robustful argument. A typical case of muka punya pasal. On the other hand, smart guys will indulge into politicking. He will tell you don't believe in hearsay for they are certain people trying to tarnish his image and even worst, "What your deep throat see and hear was just an act between us(him and her) to fend off unwanted admirer of hers and we're mere Best Friend"

For those who still live in ignorance, you must concur with me that God made two sexes because he want human to evolve through mating not through "best friend relationship". The best friend you ought to think happens between boy and a girl, it's infatuation in disguise my dear friend. And infatuation could leads a sparking love.

This is what me and my siblings has conceded.

Before I end, for those who eager to know what happens to the girl friend at this moment, she was still busy fending off fugly guys but unfortunately guys, she's attached already. FINALLY!

No comments: